Basics about my pricing policies:
– Marching Band drill designs start at $1,000. This includes the following:
- PDF files of drill charts, director and student coordinates.
- Choice of letters or dots on the chart printouts.
- One free hole-closing rewrite. This rewrite must consist of no more then a 10% loss of the original number count.
- Animation of show hosted on a unlisted link. Copies of files are available by request and free-of-charge.
- Suggestions for visual-effect enhancement notated in instructions.
- Student drill-books are available for as an option on per-member charge basis. These provide numerous advantages over the traditional coordinate-sheet.
– A deposit of 25% is required if booked by May 1st. After May 1st, the deposit is determined on a case-by-case basis. If there are school-system issues that prevent this, I can work with them if notified in advance before contracts are made.
– For consultation services in addition to drill, please contact me as the pricing includes numerous options.
Marching Band Drill Design Pricing Estimates:
The best way to come up with an estimate for your marching band drill design pricing is to send me an email via the form at the bottom of the screen, traditional email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at (256) 616-5086 . In this email or phone call, please try to provide the following.
- Total number of expected winds, percussion, and guard
- The amount of integration of the color guard and dance team involved into the design.
- Timeline for completion. When will I get final numbers and music? When do you need your drill, and how much do you wish to receive at that time?
- Do you want other services such as consultation? Do you need an arranger?
- (Optional) I recommend a phone conversation to have a slightly more ”in-depth” conversation on the design.
- Consultation quotes are best handled through phone conversations.
If you need any advice or a little lost, please read this article I wrote on the subject.
For those that wish to look more into my services, and viewpoints on design and marching, please subscribe to my site. Also be sure to check out my pages for SCJ Drill Designs on Facebook and Google+. You can even choose to follow the site on Twitter.